Safraz Khan Analytical Marketing & Quality Control Manager / IT-Dev Ops / Linux Systems Administrator
SafrazKhan.com LLC, Fort Lauderdale, FL – April 2019 – Present
Founder and CEO
- Serving as an independent contractor for small and medium businesses of different industries: yoga, health care, financial services, eCommerce, non-profit, and travel.
- Creating digital advertising campaigns, marketing automation, analyzing KPIs performance, auditing and building reports, and managing budgets.
ResortRelease.com, Fort Lauderdale, FL – August 2016 – March 2019
- Hired and managed marketing team of 5. Social media, Google Search, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, Content Calendar, Display Network, Radio, and Television.
- Implemented process improvement and action planning through Agile Scrum and project management tactics.
TeleNetwork, Remote Location – August 2015 – May 2016
Remote Technical Support
- Troubleshooting Frontier DSL and technical support services via remote desktop, phone, and chat.
- Promoted to top tier support within 1 month.
Teleperformance USA, Fort Lauderdale, FL – June 2010 – June 2015
Quality Assurance Manager
- Extensive responsibilities as corporate project manager in Quality Assurance.
- Supervised several quality control audit teams peaking at 60 members across the globe.
- Lead corporate audits, onboarding and specialized training sessions, and organized guidelines for continual performance improvement.
- Audited recorded/live calls with internal and external vendor partners through random samples, quantitative stats, and qualitative surveying.
- Recognized as August 2012’s employee of the month for going above and beyond the call of duty.
Business Management, University of Florida – Online Program, 2017
Computer Engineering, Broward College – Fort Lauderdale, 2015
Certifications I Skills Comptia A+ 2018 | Python, R Studio, Exploratory (Data Science), MySQL. Route 53, S3, VPC, IAM Policy. AWS, Marketo, DOMO BI. Google My Business, Search Console/Analytics/Suite. Facebook Ads. Google Ads. Bing/Yahoo Ads. Marketing Plan. Business Analytics. IT Server Admin. Google Tag Manager. Web Development. SEO/Google Analytics. Adobe Creative Cloud. CRM. Call Center QA. Reporting & Intelligence. Agile/Scrum.